International Conference on Emerging Trends in Preventing Occupational Respiratory Diseases and Cancers in the Workplace - 22-24, March, 2011 - New Delhi, IndiaThe Conference, organized by the ‘Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health COEH, MAMC’ of New Delhi, is supported by Indian Ministry of Labour and Employment in scientific partnership with the Collegium Ramazzini, the Drexel University School of Public Health, Philadelphia, USA and the Heartland Hospital (NHS Trust) of Birmingham, West Midlands, UK.
The conference will include state-of-the-art presentations by eminent experts from centers of excellence in North America and Europe as well as from the International Labour Organization and the WHO.
Topics for study include:
- pneumoconiosis due to inorganic dust such as silica, coal, hard metal dust;
- disorders associated with organic dust exposure such as asthma and byssinosis;
- cancers in the workplace.
- “Hands-on training” in Clinical, Radiological and Pulmonary function testing;
- Workshop on Techniques of Exposure Assessment;
- International Symposium on Safety and Health in Building and Construction.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.